Hydatidiform mole, trophoblastic, tumor, and lung tumor which was the forerunner of cancer can be served by bitter leaf.
Cancer is caused by accumulated damage to genes. Such changes may be due to chance or to exposure to a cancer causing substance.
The substances that cause cancer are called carcinogens. A carcinogen may be a chemical substance, such as certain molecules in tobacco smoke. The cause of cancer may be environmental agents, viral or genetic factors.
We should bear in mind, though, that in the majority of cancer cases we cannot attribute the disease to a single cause.
We can roughly divide cancer risk factors into the following groups:
- biological or internal factors, such as age, gender, inherited genetic defects and skin type
- environmental exposure, for instance to radon and UV radiation, and fine particulate matter
- occupational risk factors, including carcinogens such as many chemicals, radioactive materials and asbestos
- lifestyle-related factors.
Lifestyle-related factors that cause cancer include:
- UV radiation in sunlight
- some food-related factors, such as nitrites and poly aromatic hydrocarbons generated by barbecuing food).
Cancer has numerous symptoms. It may be asymptomatic for a long time or it may involve only very general symptoms, such as fatigue or weight loss.
Cancer symptoms usually worsen as time passes. But they can vary substantially. Many types of cancer develop slowly over years. The spread of the disease also affects the symptoms you have.
Many cancer symptoms resemble those of other illnesses, and it may be that you don’t have any symptoms at all in the early stages of the disease. In most cases it takes years before a cancer becomes big enough to be noticed by palpation.
Cancer symptoms can include:
- A lump or sore that does not heal (including in the mouth)
- A mole that changes in form, size or pigmentation
- Change or damage to the skin that has not been present before and which increases
- Bloody vomit, stool or urine, or a cough producing blood
- Persistent cough
- Prolonged sore throat
- Changes in bowel movement or urination
- Inexplicable weight loss
- Yellowing of complexion
How Bitter Leaf Helps
Hydatidiform mole, trophoblastic, tumor, and lung tumor which was the forerunner of cancer can be served by bitter leaf. Substances contained in a bitter leaf can help you to prevent yourself from liver diseases and also can improve the immune system in your body.
Even some studies describe that bitter leaf can stop the activities of gastric cancer cells and can treat a tumor growth. The extraction of bitter leaf can prevent the growth and development of breast cancer cells.
For this aim, just combine the bitter leaf with turmeric. Then, curcumin in turmeric and substances of bitter leaf will be able to form a synergistic formula named cure cancer.
This combination formula gained from turmeric and bitter leaf was an anti cancer formula aligned with herbal formula. The components also can mutually support and complement the existing deficiencies in the bitter leaf as well as turmeric.
Or Try the Quick and Easy Way With Bitter Leaf Capsules!
Avoid the bitter taste of the Bitter Leaf plant and tedious mixing routines, while receiving all the wonderful health benefits with Bitter Leaf Capsules!
Read More about our Terms and Conditions.